The Sarabite: Towards an Aesthetic Christianity

There is a continuous attraction, beginning with God, going to the world, and ending at last with God, an attraction which returns to the same place where it began as though in a kind of circle. -Marsilio Ficino

Friday, November 17, 2006

Y'all Better Chill.....




Cuz' the school-game ain't eazy, know what I'm sayin'.....

All jesting aside, this post is to inform you my readers that I have reached critical mass in terms of school work, and blogging may be light to non-existent in the next few weeks. Truth be told, I am running on a bad diet, little sleep, and endorphins from weight-lifting. So my mind is far from important issues at this point. Expect a normal blogging schedule to resume in early December.

Now, it's time for me to "handle my business".

Peace out,

A-Vas

2 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Sean Roberts said...

Lupe Fiasco has dropped his new joint. It is a 'must hear' album.

Keep it real.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Arturo Vasquez said...

Thanx for da heads up (sic)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home