The Sarabite: Towards an Aesthetic Christianity

There is a continuous attraction, beginning with God, going to the world, and ending at last with God, an attraction which returns to the same place where it began as though in a kind of circle. -Marsilio Ficino

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

From the Editors

I hope you enjoy the two following posts. I am currently enjoying my off-line life, and am posting only a couple of times a week. Posts will tend to be longer and more in depth, though not frequent. As you can see, I have re-written my manifesto to make it more up to date. Hope you are having a great Christmas season with your loved ones, and don't eat as much as I have been eating (if I see any more tamales, I am going to scream....)

God bless and Merry Christmas,

The Editors (all of the voices in my head)

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Ecgbert said...

unorthodox Lefebvrist, Anglican groupie, connoisseur of Orthodox liturgy

Just as easily describes me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home