The Sarabite: Towards an Aesthetic Christianity

There is a continuous attraction, beginning with God, going to the world, and ending at last with God, an attraction which returns to the same place where it began as though in a kind of circle. -Marsilio Ficino

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Break!

I have just got done with my last final exam, and I am on my way back to Hollister for three weeks. Horray for me!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that blogging with be a tad more difficult in Hollister since I do not have daily access to the Internet. However, I will be writing things on my laptop as they occur to me and posting them on-line when possible, and I also intend to use this time as an intense study period to finally get at the root of intellectual problems I have not been able to address throughout the semester.

So I intend to hermetically seal myself from the world and begin reading books on everything from classical Greek philosophy to modern Spanish literature, trying to view the ontological and religious crisis from a new angle that will enable me to give you the reader a new understanding of our anti-human and anti-Christian world by formulating a highly nuanced and systematic epistemological critique of how postmodern man views the cosmos and his place in it.....

Or I might just sit around all day and watch VH1.

I hope they have a special on Nelly Furtado.

Anyway, I will still be blogging, but it will come out in clumps rather than in the delicious flowing milk chocolate form that you are used to.

God bless,

Arturo Vasquez

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home