The Sarabite: Towards an Aesthetic Christianity

There is a continuous attraction, beginning with God, going to the world, and ending at last with God, an attraction which returns to the same place where it began as though in a kind of circle. -Marsilio Ficino

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!

In case I don't get to post anything before then, I want to wish all of my readers a Merry Christmas.

Special shout-outs go out to Sean (good luck on your impending marriage and your new rap album.... I am sure you will realize your dream of doing a duet with Dr. Dre), Julio (the Dade County Mayor/slash/player), Moretben and the lord of the Lion and Cardinal blog for proving that Catholics can think (it just takes us a little longer because we are always hung-over), Hilary at the Devout Life for keeping it funny, the Cornell gang that just wants to have fun, Mr. O from the Ochlophobist blog for making Orthodoxy interesting, Gabriel of the Going Along blog (ditto), all of the Continuing Anglican blogs (y'all still my peeps), and the Hater, for keeping it hater-ific, the Conservative Blog for Peace for distracting me from my school-work, and to all of my readers, God bless you.

The following is my Christmas gift to all of you. I hope you like it.

4 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger RW said...

Merry Christmas to you too.

I have enjoyed reading your blog these past few months.

May God continue to bless you on your journey.

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christ is born!
I wish you peace and cheer this feast, Arturo. Thank you for your kind words.

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christ is born!

Merry Christmas to you too, Arturo.

Han

 
At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Arturo - God bless you and your family.

Nos cum prole pia benedicat Virgo Maria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home