The Sarabite: Towards an Aesthetic Christianity

There is a continuous attraction, beginning with God, going to the world, and ending at last with God, an attraction which returns to the same place where it began as though in a kind of circle. -Marsilio Ficino

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hiatus

Dear readers,

I apologize for the lack of posts during the last week. Truth be told, I finally left my monastery and am in the process of returning to the "real world". So all my energy is going to getting a job and all sorts of other good, "normal" stuff. Also, computer access has become a bit of a problem. I commend myself to your prayers for me in order to get spiritually and emotionally settled to my new situation. I hope to at least be able to blog at least once or twice a week. Thank you for your readership.

God bless,

Arturo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home