The Sarabite: Towards an Aesthetic Christianity

There is a continuous attraction, beginning with God, going to the world, and ending at last with God, an attraction which returns to the same place where it began as though in a kind of circle. -Marsilio Ficino

Monday, April 02, 2007

Holy Week Hiatus

Dear Readers,

I will not be posting anything on Holy Week. I will be on altar duty for the traditional rite at St. Margaret Mary's Church in Oakland for four nights this week, as well as balancing school, work, and other obligations, both pleasant and unpleasant. I am working on various posts for Easter week, so please come back then.

If I change my mind and feel prolific, I might post a translation of a poem later this week, but I am not promising anything.

God bless,

Arturo Vasquez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home