The Sarabite: Towards an Aesthetic Christianity

There is a continuous attraction, beginning with God, going to the world, and ending at last with God, an attraction which returns to the same place where it began as though in a kind of circle. -Marsilio Ficino

Monday, August 21, 2006

Welcome to Berkeley!



This blog now has a new home. This makes all the difference in the world. These go from being the thoughts of a bohemian with a dead-end job to a student aspiring to middle-class comfort. So the tone will definitely change, since the setting is no longer the peaceful valleys of central California, but rather the hustle and bustle of the Bay Area.

I think I will still have time for this blog. If anything, I will probably have more time for it. Concert and art reviews will probably increase, as will theological posts (I now have a gigantic library at my fingertips.) Nothing too new now, though. Just getting used to the idea of starting over nine years after I first entered as a student here. Many things have changed, many stay the same. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger J. Gordon Anderson said...

I hope you keep this blog going. It is really good. I like your insights.

Good luck getting back on track where you left off.

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Death Bredon said...

The tower -- and the gorgeous view of the bay bridge from the base (when the clouds aren't in). I miss it!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home